Find the home or investment property you’ve been looking for!
3 Flat 1138 Barry Lake View Chicago IL Mu Investm
MLS #: 10019116
Detailed Listing Description
Amazing opportunity to own a multi unit in the Lakeview, located just a 5 minute walk from the Belmont Red, Brown and Purple line express trains, and steps from multiple bus routes and new Divvy stations! Charming Victorian building with tons of character including high ceilings, stained glass windows, decorative fireplaces and original hardwood floors throughout. Building consists of two 2 bedroom/1 bathroom units and one 3 bedroom/1 bathroom. Units are rehabbed but still have value to add! All units have been upgraded with separate HVAC (heat & air), private washer and dryer in each unit, updated kitchens with granite countertops and cherry cabinets. Ground floor unit has the same great ceiling height and full-size windows for lots of sunlight. Property includes manicured landscaping, private outdoor space and a two car garage. We have special financing for as low as 5% down for owner occupiers!
Additional Property Details
Garage & Parking
- Gargage On SiteYes
- Gargage OwnershipOwned
- Gargage TypeDetached,
- Number of Gargage Spaces2
- Number of Parking Spaces0
- Parking Fee/Lease Amount0
- Tenant Pays Unit 1Electric, Gas, Heat,
- Tenant Pays Unit 2Electric, Gas, Heat, Parking,
- Tenant Pays Unit 3Electric, Gas, Heat, Parking,
- Appliances Unit 1Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Central Air Conditioner, Laundry Hook-Up, Hardwood Floors, Walk-In Closet, Oven/Built-in,
- Appliances Unit 2Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Central Air Conditioner, Fireplace-Artificial, Garage/Space, Laundry Hook-Up, Hardwood Floors, Walk-In Closet, Oven/Built-in,
- Appliances Unit 3Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Central Air Conditioner, Fireplace-Artificial, Garage/Space, Laundry Hook-Up, Hardwood Floors, Walk-In Closet, Oven/Built-in,
- Grade School District299
- Jr High/Middle School District299
- High School District299
Zip Code Comparison: 60657Listings in this Zip Code average: 3 to 4 units, and are priced at $1,088,824 to $1,836,727
This listing is 20% more than other 3 unit listings in this zipcode.
Neighborhood Comparison:Listings in this Neighborhood average: 3 to 4 units, with average prices of $1,039,522 to $1,694,786
CHI - Lake View
This listing is 16% more than other 3 unit listings in this neighborhood.
Rental Income : Annual $61,200 Monthly $5,100
Rental Income Stabilized : Annual $66,372 Monthly $5,531
|Month||Balance||Payment||Principal||Interest||Equity||Total Interest||Total Payments|