Find the home or investment property you’ve been looking for!
2 Flat 3719 Marshfield Chi Lake View Chicago IL
Detailed Listing Description
Tree lined street & newly refinished redwood siding. Previously owner occupied, this 2 flat has great opportunity to make a single family home! Both units feature gleaming hardwood floors with separate central heat & a/c (2012), HWH (6 years), electric, new overhead plumbing & ejector pump. Enjoy separate laundry facilities! Unit 1 in the basement & Unit 2 on the 3rd floor. The 1st-floor Unit #1 features a separate entrance, basement laundry, front family room, 1 bedroom + full bath. The large dine-in kitchen overlooks a lush backyard. Pella windows bring in natural light. 2nd-floor Unit #2 boasts new appliances, electric blinds & butcher block island. Newly painted cabinets & backsplash compliment the large dine-in atrium style kitchen. You'll also find a grand front room, 4 bedrooms +2 full baths. Enjoy a large backyard & 1 car parking pad. In the Blaine district. Close to spectacular Southport Corridor, Merryman Park, Wrigley Field, & Whole Foods!
Additional Property Details
Garage & Parking
- Number of Parking Spaces1
- Parking on SiteYes
- Parking OwnershipOwned
- Parking Fee/Lease Amount0
- Tenant Pays Unit 1Electric, Gas, Heat, Parking,
- Tenant Pays Unit 2Electric, Gas,
- Appliances Unit 1Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Central Air Conditioner, Garage/Space, Range Hood, Hardwood Floors, Skylights/Windows, Cooktop, Oven/Built-in,
- Appliances Unit 2Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Central Air Conditioner, Fireplace-Wood, Garage/Space, Range Hood, Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, Skylights/Windows, Walk-In Closet, Cooktop, Oven/Built-in,
- Grade SchoolBLAINE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Grade School District299
- Jr High/Middle SchoolBLAINE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Jr High/Middle School District299
- High SchoolLAKE VIEW HIGH SCHOOL
- High School District299
Zip Code Comparison: 60613Listings in this Zip Code average: 2 to 3 units, and are priced at $750,873 to $1,005,200
This listing is 7% more than other 2 unit listings in this zipcode.
Neighborhood Comparison:Listings in this Neighborhood average: 3 to 4 units, with average prices of $1,039,522 to $1,694,786
CHI - Lake View
This listing is 21% more than other 2 unit listings in this neighborhood.
Rental Income : Annual $19,800 Monthly $1,650
Rental Income Stabilized : Annual $17,028 Monthly $1,419
|Month||Balance||Payment||Principal||Interest||Equity||Total Interest||Total Payments|
Listing Office: Redfin Corporation
1740 N. Marshfield, # 14 Chicago
© 2017 Midwest Real Estate Data, LLC (MRED). The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data, LLC (MRED). Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than X Plus Real Estate are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.