Find the home or investment property you’ve been looking for!
3 Flat 2025 Fremont Chi Lincoln Park Chicago IL
MLS #: 10133282
Detailed Listing Description
Amazing price for this fully rented three unit building on one of Lincoln Park's best blocks! Fabulous turnkey investment opportunity (all three units rented until May of 2019) or single family home conversion. The first unit offers two bedrooms and two full baths with a large living space with built-in desk area. Second floor has two bedrooms, one bath, and a large kitchen with adjacent dining space. Top floor has two bedrooms plus a den or office, one bath, and an eat-in kitchen. All three have spacious back decks plus a common backyard. Basement has plenty of space for storage and common laundry for the building. Two car garage. Perfect location near Halsted/Armitage, DePaul, and Oscar Mayer School!
Additional Property Details
Garage & Parking
- Gargage On SiteYes
- Gargage OwnershipOwned
- Gargage TypeDetached,
- Number of Gargage Spaces2
- Number of Parking Spaces0
- Parking Fee/Lease Amount0
- Tenant Pays Unit 1Electric, Gas,
- Tenant Pays Unit 2Electric, Gas, Parking,
- Tenant Pays Unit 3Electric, Gas, Parking,
- Appliances Unit 1Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Central Air Conditioner, Hardwood Floors,
- Appliances Unit 2Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Central Air Conditioner, Garage/Space, Hardwood Floors, Walk-In Closet,
- Appliances Unit 3Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Central Air Conditioner, Garage/Space, Hardwood Floors,
- Grade SchoolOSCAR MAYER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Grade School District299
- Jr High/Middle SchoolOSCAR MAYER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Jr High/Middle School District299
- High SchoolLINCOLN PARK HIGH SCHOOL
- High School District299
Zip Code Comparison: 60614Listings in this Zip Code average: 3 to 4 units, and are priced at $1,397,655 to $1,464,000
This listing is 7% more than other 3 unit listings in this zipcode.
Neighborhood Comparison:Listings in this Neighborhood average: 3 to 4 units, with average prices of $1,494,179 to $1,560,429
CHI - Lincoln Park
This listing is 0% more than other 3 unit listings in this neighborhood.
Rental Income : Annual $78,000 Monthly $6,500
Rental Income Stabilized : Annual $83,100 Monthly $6,925
|Month||Balance||Payment||Principal||Interest||Equity||Total Interest||Total Payments|
Listing Office: @properties
2246 N Burling Chicago
© 2017 Midwest Real Estate Data, LLC (MRED). The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data, LLC (MRED). Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than X Plus Real Estate are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.